2.14 Buffalo Bills Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon (6-3, 238)
Kiko has a chance to start right away for a Buffalo team that ranked terribly against the run in 2012. They were dead last in yards before contact and are in desperate need of inside strength. Alonso could be a big part of the rebuilding of this defense. He can play in 3-4 or 4-3 packages and is fast enough to drop into coverage if needed.
His problems could come in the form of maturity. In college he had a couple of alcohol-related incidents and was even found passed out in an apartment after Oregon’s Spring game. All of this happened before the 2012 season, in which he stayed clean, but those lingering red flags could resurface when he becomes a star rookie in Buffalo. The Bills will need to watch him closely but lack the linebacker veterans that could potentially help him along the way could be detrimental to the young man.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email