3.07 Arizona Cardinals Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (5-9, 186)
Undersized for his position, Mathieu is still a very good cover corner with play-making ability. Uses his instincts very well but will overplay a situation occasionally. Despite his effectiveness on the field at the collegiate level, how it will translate into the bigger, faster National Football League remains to be seen. Mathieu will have to be able to control his substance abuse issues if he wants a long career. Struggles with receivers bigger than him and will have to improve on his coverage at the next level. All in all, could become a very solid bargain at this stage in the draft as long as he stays out of trouble.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email