After the rookie minicamp was over for the Buccaneers, they made a few moves signing DT Andre Neblett, WR Jheranie Boyd, T Jace Daniels, WR Chris Denton and LB Ka’lial Glaud. To make room for these signees, the Bucs released the following players, DT Richard Clebert, WR D.J. Monroe, RB Akeem Shavers, OG Roger Allen, and DE George Selvie.
Boyd was expected to take big strides during his senior season but a leg injury derailed most of the year. In the end, this North Carolina Tar Heel, caught only 4 catches and one touchdown his last season and was widely viewed as UDFA material.
The thing that caught scouts eyes about Boyd were his measurables. He ran a 4.43 forty at his pro day and produced a 41 inch vertical. He is raw but teams love to try and make something of guys with athleticism.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email