The Miami Dolphins agreed on a one-year deal for former Atlanta Falcons right tackle Tyson Clabo. According to Pro Football Focus, Clabo graded as the fifth best RT in the NFL last season. He has also started in 16 games for the Falcons each of the past five years.
The Dolphins will move last years rookie right tackle, Jonathan Martin, over to the left side. A side that used to be occupied by Jake Long. While Martin will one day hopefully be able to handle the rigors of being the left tackle, it could be a short-lived stay this season. Martin was not great on the right side in 2012 and Clabo has played on the left some in his career.
This was a move the Dolphins had to make and had been interviewing candidates for the O-Line, most recently trying out Bryant McKinney who re-signed with the Ravens last week. This signing makes them better and is one more reason to be bullish about the Dolphins offense going into 2013. Ryan Tannehill continues to look more and more like a sleeper quarterback pick.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email