The Jacksonville Jaguars released LB Greg Jones and RB Richard Murphy. Greg Jones was drafted in the sixth round of the 2011 draft by the NY Giants. He actually started his rookie season as the Giants middle linebacker but it fell apart quickly for Jones. He finished that year as a special teams player and was later waived. He then got signed in the middle of the 2012 season by the Jaguars and was put on IR a short time later.
This once promising star will look to latch on elsewhere but it may be a career in special teams play for Jones. He lacks ideal size and speed to be a starter at LB.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email