3.19 New York Giants Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M (6-4, 250)
Defensive end Damontre Moore provides some outstanding upside in what could turn out to become one of the better defensive ends in the draft. Has the size and length to be disruptive and has solid speed but lacks the top-notch athleticism to get around the ends and attack the quarterback consistently and with power. Starting only one year for Texas A&M, he still has plenty of growing to do and if he can hone in on some of his already plus-skills, he will be a name that will anchor the Giants defense for years to come.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email