Former Atlanta Falcons tight end, Michael Palmer, has signed with the New York Giants. Palmer, known as a blocking TE, played for the Falcons for the past three seasons. Appearing in 43 games and catching 21 passes. Even if he carries little value in the passing game, the Giants love to run and having another offensive lineman on the end could an important position on this team.
It’s worth noting that newcomer, Brandon Myers from Oakland, while an excellent receiver, is hardly much of a blocker. Palmer has a good chance to make the team if he can take the field for special teams.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email