The Detroit Lions have signed former Western Michigan standout defensive end Freddie Bishop. Bishop earned his spot after showing up to the Lions’ Predraft workout for local players. Freddie was named Second Team All-MAC during his senior year and started all twelve games. While he’s a long-shot to make the final roster, it’s a great thing for a guy who grew up in the area.
The Lions also released RB Devin Moore, likely to make room for Bishop. Moore has bounced around the league since being signed as an undrafted player in 2009. He was on the Lions practice squad las season.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email