The Philadelphia Eagles have signed RB Felix Jones to a one-year deal. It’s not a big risk and the Eagles are very familiar with Jones having played with him in the same division. Jones has seemingly squandered every opportunity he’s been given in the NFL and was only a real factor when he saw limited carries early on in his career but he does still command a career average of nearly 4.8 YPC. Doesn’t that sound crazy? I surely would have thought it worse but there it is.
He has a shot to be the #3 RB behind LeSean McCoy and Bryce Brown. In the system that Chip Kelly is going to install, even the #3 might get significant work. And if Brown ends up having a tough time holding onto the ball, you never know. Maybe a change of scenery is just what Jones needed.
But don’t count on it. He’s burned plenty of us before.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email