The New England Patriots have made a relatively eye-opening move today, releasing defensive lineman Kyle Love. Recently he has lost a significant amount of weight, much of which can be tied into his illness of Type-2 diabetes. He has been an effective player the past few years, starting a total of 24 of a possible 32 games and should find some team that is thin and looking to add youth in the front-four.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email