The Oakland Raiders have agreed to terms on a one-year deal with former Pro Bowl wide receiver and kick returner Josh Cribbs. According to the New York Jets brass his knee hasn’t fully healed so this really is an odd signing unless they paid well below market value for a healthy Cribbs. The team also signed former Penn State standout quarterback Matt McGloin to compete in camp. It will be an uphill battle for him to even latch on as a practice squad player for one of the NFL franchises.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email