The Miami Dolphins and tight end Dion Sims, a 2013 NFL draft pick of theirs, have agreed to a four-year deal. While the numbers haven’t been announced, it will be more than the $2.322 million that their fifth-round pick Mike Gillislee agreed to. Sims has solid receiving and blocking potential and could turn himself into a solid NFL tight end if he works hard enough at it and gets a break or two here and there.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email