Mark Harrison originally signed with the Chicago Bears as an undrafted rookie back in April but failed a physical after showing up to rookie minicamp with a foot injury. He was released and is now being signed by the New England Patriots.
The former Rutgers star has a nice blend of size (6-3, 200 lbs) and speed (4.46) and could develop into an NFL player but he’s facing an uphill battle in New England. But if there was ever a team that he could prove himself worthy it would be the Patriots. They are not afraid of cutting draft picks in favor of guys that show up to camp to play.
The foot injury should be a concern though, and we will see if he can pass his first physical which, we are certain, is coming up.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email