With the 4th pick of the third round of the NFL draft, the Raiders selected OLB Sio Moore out of the University of Connecticut. This pick represents great mid-round value for Oakland as Moore excelled at the combine and pro day, which should help bolster the depth in the Raiders’ linebacking corp.
Moore is a solid, sure-handed tackler who brings a level of discipline to the table, maintaining his gap responsibilities while managing to keep from overpursuing ball handlers. While he doesn’t bring top-line speed to the table, Moore makes up for that with smarts and an ability to read routes well, showing the ability to cover a back out of the backfield and jumping slant routes in quick-strike offenses.
Expect Moore to play meaningful snaps in year one either on the strong or weak side as he should challenge for significant playing time during his rookie season.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email