The New York Giants have re-signed wide receiver Ramses Barden. Barden attempted to hit it big in free agency but he doesn’t really have the track record to command big-time interest. He has raised his major statistics in each of the last four seasons, all with the G-Men, but that isn’t saying much. He finished 2012 with 14 receptions for 220 yards and one quality game in which he crossed the century mark. But he still doesn’t have an NFL touchdown and still hasn’t played a full season without missing games. His best bet was to comeback to a team and quarterback that know him and try to make 2013 a standout year.
What Barden does have is great size at 6-6, 224 lbs. If he can put it together this season and play with some consistency, there is a chance he can be a regular contributor for the Giants and actually strike it rich next offseason. But don’t look for him to be a sleeper in fantasy drafts. He’ll be parked behind Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks and Rueben Randle.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email