Goodwin is a track star – he competed at the Olympics in London and finished 10th in the long jump – and is a very speedy receiver. As for his football career, Goodwin recorded 120 receptions for 1,364 yards but just 7 touchdowns in 50 career games, including 22 starts for the Longhorns. The Bills have Steve Johnson and fellow rookie Robert Woods ahead of Goodwin on the depth chart, but he will compete and beat out teammate T.J. Graham for the No. 3 role. Not afraid to hands catch over the middle, between linebacker and safety, and has speed to burn and break away if hit in stride.
Goodwin has the potential to be the Bills slot receiver in 2013 if/IF Johnson stays to the outside. Continue to monitor the situation through pre-season but as of now, Goodwin is not someone I recommend drafting in most standard leagues, but he is someone to monitor. Plan on drafting him with a mid-round pick in rookie-only formats.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email