The Detroit Lions claimed quarterback Thaddeus Lewis off waivers from the Cleveland Browns. Lewis played collegiately for Duke and played in just one game during the 2012 season. Since the Browns are going to utilize a more vertical style passing game, the regime does not think Lewis has the arm strength to be useful. It was thought that former Browns coach, Pat Shurmur, who is now with Philadelphia would want to bring him in but the Lions have snatched him up. He now joins starter Matthew Stafford and backups Shaun Hill, Kellen Moore and rookie Alex Carder in Detroit. It’s very possible that Lewis can beat out Moore and Carder for the #3 duties.
In his one start, during week 17 last season, Thaddeus performed well going 22/32 for 204 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email