After going on injured reserve late in 2012 Ben Obomanu probably knew his time in Seattle would be coming to an end. It was mostly due to the fact his salary for 2013 was 2.3 million dollars. But Obomanu has been productive as a receiver, catching 67 passes from 2010-11, and should serve as immediate depth for a WR corp lacking quality options. Obomanu can also play special teams and should be able to make the final roster barring injury.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email