3.25 Seattle Seahawks Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State (6-1 ¼, 303)
With the 25th pick in the third round of the NFL Draft, the Seahawks selected DT Jordan Hill from Penn State. The Seahawks like guys that can do different things and Hill is kind of in between positions for them as he transitions to the pro game. He doesn’t have ideal size for a defensive tackle but is quick enough to get a jump on guards and win one-on-one situations. His speed could also translate to rushing off the edge. It will be interesting to see where they end up using him more, but for now, he will give them depth along the line and he should project as a sub package insert for this season.
Coming out of Penn State, many scouts questioned his lower body strength as a weakness. If he can add power and weight, he might turn into a formidable tackle with better than average pass rushing capability.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email