On Wednesday it was reported that Ben Roethlisberger underwent knee surgery to repair some issues in his right knee. Coach Mike Tomlin called it, “minor” and said, “This surgery will have no long-term effects on his health.”
It is the same surgery that repaired his left knee in 2005 and that knee has been clear of injury since so there is no reason to believe this time should be any different.
For Big Ben owners, this isn’t of big concern. He should be back when training camp opens up and had been with the team during all of the OTA’s. If anyone is hurt by this news, it would be rookie’s Le’Veon Bell and Markus Wheaton, both of whom are expected to have big impacts on the offense this season.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email