The Chicago Bears have signed wide receiver Devin Aromashodu. He played for the Bears in 2009 and 2010 showing promise in that first year catching 24 passes for 298 yards and 4 scores but dropped off considerably in his second. He was then signed by the Vikings and he spent the past two seasons with them. In his first year with Minnesota things again looked promising for Devin as he caught a career high 26 receptions for a career high 468 yards. Some even pegged him as a sleeper heading into last season. But it was all for not, as he and Christian Ponder failed to connect and he finished with just 11 receptions.
Now he’s back in Chicago and if his past bears any truth, he could be in for a nice season. It seems like every other year is a good one for Devin. But for fantasy purposes, do not put him on your radar. The only receiver in Chicago worth going after is Brandon Marshall and feel free to take a chance on second-year man Alshon Jeffery in the later rounds.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email