The Atlanta Falcons have signed tight end Colin Cloherty to a two-year contract. Cloherty, who went undrafted in 2009 out of Brown, has played for the 49ers, Colts and Jaguars. He most recently played with Jacksonville in 2011 and was cut before the 2012 season got underway.
While we don’t read too much into the signing for fantasy purposes, it’s interesting to note that Cloherty could have easily been signed to a one-year deal. Maybe there is a connection to Colin on the Falcons staff or maybe they intend to groom him. Coming out of college, he wasn’t known as much of a blocker and his size isn’t elite for pass catching.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email