Today the Detroit Lions released, for a second time this offseason, wide receiver Brian Robiskie. The former Ohio State Buckeye has been a huge disappointment in the NFL since being drafted 39th overall back in 2009. In 2012 he appeared in six games and caught just 4 passes.
This is likely a good sign for the rest of the receiving crew. Ryan Broyles has been getting praise from the coaching staff about his progress recovering from his torn ACL and Nate Burleson participated in OTA’s and appears to be fully recovered from his broken leg.
Robiskie will now look to catch on somewhere new but it’s not a good sign when the Lions drop you twice in a few months.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email