The short answer is yes. Dallas Clark made a visit to New England in 2012 before he ultimately signed with Tampa Bay. With the Bucs, Dallas did one major thing. He stayed healthy and played all 16 games, a major red-flag for Dallas before last season. He also tallied up 47 receptions for 435 yards with 4 touchdowns. He would be a great locker room influence, and is smart enough to learn the offensive scheme without much difficulty. Clark can also move up and down the line to cause match-up issues for defenses. While not nearly as gifted an athlete as Aaron Hernandez, Clark showed last season that he can still perform. And with Brady chucking darts, he won’t have to get much separation.
Clark didn’t make our rankings for tight ends this week but rest assured, if the Patriots did sign him and we get more bad news from either Rob Gronkowski, Hernandez or Jake Ballard, Clark will make the list.
This is sure to be a fluid situation right up till week 1, the FFLockerRoom will keep you updated!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email