Kickoff return specialist, Brian Witherspoon, is set to retire from the NFL following another torn ACL in the Giants first practice during OTA’s. Witherspoon was attempting a comeback from his first torn ACL in 2011 but luck was not on his side. Here is what Brian had to say via twitter:
It’s official…I’m a full time pro track runner now. Retired from the NFL this week.
— Brian Witherspoon (@Spoony29) July 3, 2013
He most recently saw action with the New York Giants in 2010 and also played games for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email