- Top 9 Fantasy Quarterback Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
3. Matt Ryan, ATL (6) My Pre-season predictions in 2012 called for a career year from QB Matt Ryan and he did just that as he set personal bests in yardage (4,719), completion percentage (68.6), yards per attempt (7.67) and touchdowns (32). And he did it while setting career highs in pass attempts and completions. It all suggests that the Falcons’ decision to move to a more pass-friendly system paid off, and there’s no way that’s going to change in 2013. He produced 275+ yards passing 10 games last year including 10 games with multiple thrown touchdowns. Ryan was also just 1 of 4 quarterbacks to post at least 10 games with at least 20+ Fantasy points, suggesting he was one of the most consistent options in the passing game.
Matty Ice has been a winning machine when playing at home in the Georgia Dome taking the Falcons to 33-6 in his 1st-5 years. With arguably one of the leagues top receiving corps, Ryan has potential to be a great Draft Day value since he’ll get picked right after the cream of the crop at the position such as Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning. Having the potential to push for a Top 3 QB, Ryan is fantastic value in Rounds 3 through 5 depending on the size of your league.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email