- Top 9 Fantasy Quarterback Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
4. Peyton Manning, DEN (9) proved everybody wrong in his fantastic comeback effort in 2012 after missing 2011 with a series of 4 neck surgeries. And now in 2013, he has a chance to build on that performance with the new addition of a dynamic receiver in Wes Welker. The weapons the Bronco’s have surrounding Peyton could easily make him a Top candidate for the No.1 spot come the end of the year. Manning was impressive in his 1st season with the Broncos as he completed 68.6 percent of his passes for 4,659 yards, 37 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. It was the 12th time that he passed for 4,000-plus yards (3rd time with 4,500-plus yards) and the 7th time he’s thrown for 30-plus touchdowns. In 2012, Peyton produced 11 games with multiple (2+) touchdowns including 5 games straight with 3 passing touchdowns from Weeks 5 thru 9 and was able to record 270-plus yards passing in 11 games, including 5 straight 300-plus yard games from Weeks 3 thru 8.
Manning will be 37 when the season starts, but he continues to play at a high level and defied all skeptics with his performance last year. He has arguably the best receiving corps in the NFL with Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and now Wes Welker to go with a solid running game behind a very stout offensive line. Consider Manning a Top-5 Fantasy quarterback on Draft Day worth drafting with a pick toward the end of Round 2 or beginning of Round 3 in all formats.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email