- Top 9 Fantasy Quarterback Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
8. Robert Griffin III, WAS (5) The outlook for Robert Griffin III is starting to look better and better as the off-season continues, and he appears on track to be ready for training camp. He had surgery to repair a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus in January done by world renowned orthopedic surgeon James Andrews (Adrian Peterson’s doctor as well), and he’s hoping to be ready by Week 1. Doctor James Andrews is arguably the most renowned orthopedic surgeon in his profession for knee, elbow, and shoulder injuries. Some of the most common procedures performed by Andrews are Tommy John Surgery and the repair of knee damage (ACL,MCL,PCL, LCL and meniscus), and generally he is considered a top specialist in repairing damaged ligaments.
If Griffin can return to 100% through training camp and pre-season he could return to an elite Fantasy option. But if Griffin isn’t ready by Week 1 or suffers a setback with his knee, then depending on when you draft him, he could be a bust. No matter what you do with Griffin, backing him up with a quality No.2 QB is a MUST (think Eli Manning, Andy Dalton, Matt Schaub, or Carson Palmer for example) in case he doesn’t recover at 100 percent. When healthy, RGIII averaged 22.9 points a week, only 4 other quarterbacks (Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning) were as consistent last year. Griffin was able to produce 8 multiple touchdown games (rushing and passing) in his rookie season as well as including 4 games with 250-plus yards passing and 9 games with 40-plus yards rushing. Owners should hope Griffin can make a full recovery without any problems. Gamble on RGIII with a pick as early as Round 5 or 6.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email