- Top 9 Fantasy Quarterback Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
5. Tom Brady, NE (10) and the Patriots are entering 2012 in search of remaining a elite offensive and fantasy threat. In 2012, Brady was a Top 3 Fantasy QB producer for the 3rd year in a row. He had more than 4,800 passing yards in 2 straight seasons, more than 37 total touchdowns for the 3rd straight year and for the 2nd time in his past 3 years he had fewer than 10 interceptions. He’s been Top 5 in pass attempts in 3 of the past 4 seasons. With his receiving corps in flux with TE Aaron Hernandez now a resident of the “Big House”, WR Wes Welker getting more money out in Denver, RB Danny Woodhead shipped out to San Diego, WR Brandon Lloyd released and TE Rob Gronkowski dealing with 5 off-season surgeries (4 forearm, 1 back) SLEEPERS WR Danny Amendola, RB Shane Vereen, WR Aaron Dobson, WR Josh Boyce, and TE Jake Ballard are now primed to step up as “The Replacements”.
Brady is a high volume passer with a fantastic ability to make everyone around him that much better. His accuracy and timing is key and as the off-season goes on and training camps begins well start to see players step up and perform. Health is a key factor this year for the Patriots, not so much for Brady himself but for his weapons surrounding him. Rob Gronkowski continues to worry team owners with multiple off-season surgeries and his availability and production early in the season. Newly acquired slot receiver Danny Amendola has the potential and skill-set to thrive with Brady but has missed 20 games in just the past 2 seasons due to multiple ailments.
Brady remains a No.1 Fantasy QB with great upside in all leagues and owners should expect him to be drafted in Rounds 3 thru 5 in the majority of all formats. IF/IF everyone can remain healthy and mesh, Brady could prove to be a FANTASTIC STEAL compared to where he has been drafted in previous years.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email