- Top 9 Fantasy Quarterback Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
9. Tony Romo, DAL (11) is coming off an inconsistent 2012. He set a career high with 4,903 passing yards and also managed 28 touchdowns on 66 percent completed. But he also had 19 interceptions and struggled to start the year. The Cowboys gave him a 6-year, $108 million contract extension over the off-season and it is now time for Romo to raise his production to match his salary. Romo struggled in the early stages of 2012 and for some owners is a big scare as he had just 1 game with 14-plus standard Fantasy points in the first 5 weeks. But he and WR Dez Bryant flipped the switch and closed the season with solid weekly production. Romo was able to produce at least 20 Fantasy points in 7 of his final 12 games including throwing multiple (2+) touchdowns in 6 of his last 8 games AND 300-plus yards passing in 7 of the final 12 regular season games.
Romo should easily eclipse 4,000 passing yards again in 2013 if he can stay healthy, he’s reached 4,000 yards in 4 of the past 6 years, along with at least 26 touchdowns, which he’s done 5 times since 2007. The key is cutting down on the turnovers and becoming more of a consistent weekly producer. The potential for Romo to be a 4,700-plus yard and 30-plus touchdown QB is there, just need to execute spot on. Owners should consider Tony a solid No.1 Fantasy QB worth drafting as early as Round 5 or 6 in the majority of leagues.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email