- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
4. Buccaneers - Doug Martin, TB (5) recorded 319 carries for 1,454 yards (4.5 YPC) and 11 touchdowns along with adding 49 receptions for 472 yards and 1 receiving touchdown as a rookie in 2012. Martin’s 1,926 total yards from scrimmage were enough to finish him tied as the 2nd-best running back in all of the NFL last season with Arian Foster and behind only Adrian Peterson, compiling 12 games with at least 10 standard Fantasy points. While Martin produced 7 games with 75-plus yards rushing, 12 games with at least 16-plus carries, 11 games with 20-plus total touches (rush attempts, receptions), he also managed to record 5 games with at least 40 yards receiving and 11 games with at least 3 or more receptions. Buccaneers Coach Greg Schiano has told reporters that he plans to utilize Martin’s pass-catching abilities. Martin should see a higher rate of 3rd-down and passing situations which should allow him to he reach and surpass 50+ receptions in 2013.
The Muscle Hamster is a league wide favorite after coming out strong as a rookie in 2012. He amazed viewers with 2 incredible weeks against the Vikings and Raiders, where he had 61 total touches and amassed 486 total yards and half (6) of his total touchdowns (12) on the year. Team owners need to expect 2nd-Year Martin to be among the first group of running backs taken in every draft this year, so if you want him you need to take him between picks 3 and 8 depending on your league.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email