- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
5. Chiefs – Jamaal Charles, KC (10) Adrian Peterson wasn’t the only running back who came back from a torn ACL in 2012 to have a career season. Jamaal Charles was right there with him. He set career highs in carries (285) and rushing yards (1,509) despite having 3 games with fewer than 10 carries. When Charles was able to register 17 or more carries, which happened in 9 games, he finished with double digits in standard Fantasy points. As a main threat and fixture in the Chiefs offense, Charles recorded 8 games with at least 20 or more total touches while rushing for 70-plus yards in 10 of 16 games. He really showed his explosiveness with 2 standout games against the Saints and Colts where he recorded 23-plus total touches for at least 226 rushing yards. If Charles can remain healthy for a full 16 game season he is a serious candidate for 350-plus total touches and being a consistent weekly point producer.
Now Charles gets to work with new Head Coach Andy Reid and new quarterback Alex Smith. While Coach Reid was in his stay in Philadelphia, he had 3 primary running backs over his time in Duce Staley, Brian Westbrook and most recent LeSean McCoy. That trio of extremely talented running backs combined for 6 seasons with 1,000-plus yards rushing, 7 seasons with 1,500-plus total yards, 9 seasons with at least 50 or more receptions and 5 seasons with 10 total touchdowns. The last 2 times Charles played a full season, which was 2010 and 2012, he had at least 1,700 total yards and 6 total touchdowns. Team owners need to expect Charles to be a 1st-Round, Top 5-10 overall pick in all league formats.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email