Trying to be positive, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll spoke of the Percy Harvin hip tear situation Thursday, revealing that he very well could require surgery to get back on the field faster in the 2013 season.
Harvin, a much talked about acquisition from the Minnesota Vikings, doesn’t look like he will be making any type of impact in the fantasy football circles any time soon.
The star wide receivers loss will cost the Seahawks dearly if this is in fact true. Placed on the PUP list prior to the beginning of the beginning of their training camp, Harvin cost the Seahawks three draft picks, including a first-rounder and is guaranteed $25.5 million even if he never reaches the field.
It is believed that Harvin suffered the slight labrum tear in his hip while working out on his own, and is expected to get a second opinion.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email