Baltimore Ravens Tight End Dennis Pitta suffered a dislocated hip and will miss the entire season according to league sources. The injury occurred when Pitta was going up for a pass in the end zone during Saturdays practice. It’s a huge loss for the Ravens as they were banking on Pitta to help replace the loss of free agent Anquan Boldin in the passing game.
Fantasy Outlook- Pitta was coming into the season with breakout aspirations and was being ranked as a consensus top 10 tight end in most rankings. The Ravens will look to Ed Dickson to step in and replace Pitta. Dickson has some late round fantasy appeal due to the lack of talent the Ravens posses in their pass catching group. Currently we have Dickson ranked at 19 among the tight ends.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email