- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
7. Ravens – Ray Rice, Bal (8) had another excellent season in 2012 when he totaled over 1,500 yards and 10 touchdowns and scored double-digit Fantasy points in 11 games. Rice was able to produce 8 games with at least 70-plus yards rushing and another 7 games with at least 40-plus yards receiving. With the Ravens losing both top receiving threats from 2012 in WR Anquan Boldin to the 49ers and TE Dennis Pitta to miss the rest of the season with a fractured hip, Rice is expected to see a even larger work load in the receiving game. Though he potentially loses some value with the increase in workload Bernard Pierce is expected to see this year, but remember that Rice has still produced 25 total touchdowns the past 2 seasons and at least 1,500 total yards in each of the past 4 years.
Rice will continue to be a key factor in the Ravens passing attack, Rice produced 11 games with at least 3-plus receptions including 7 games with at least 5 receptions recorded. Rice should be in the conversation as a Top 10-2 pick, but not necessarily a Top-5 pick in 2013!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email