- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
6. Browns - Trent Richardson, Cle (10) recorded 267 carries for 950 yards (3.5 YPC) with 11 touchdowns and another 51 receptions for 367 yards and 1 receiving touchdown despite playing through a knee injury and bruised ribs in his rookie campaign. Richardson’s history of injuries, from knee issues in high school and college to fractured ribs as a rookie to a right shin issue this off-season have made some Fantasy owners nervous about taking him. But the proof is in the production! Richardson never missed more than 3 games in a season in college and only missed 1 contest last year (he did have under 10 carries in 2 of the 15 games he played due to being limited). But he also had 10-plus standard Fantasy points in 11 of 15 games in 2012. When healthy Richardson was the workhorse we all expected to see. Trent produced 7 games of 70-plus yards rushing including 3-100 yard rushing games and 3 multiple touchdown games.
Browns have stated that the plan for 2013 is to get Richardson the ball how ever they can. Browns new OC Norv Turner will emphasize on the running game as he has coached the NFL’s leading rusher, 5 different times with 3 different Running Backs Emmitt Smith, Ricky Williams and LaDainian Tomlinson. With an eye on improving his 3.6 rushing average, playing a full season and expectations of seeing 300-plus total touches, owners should expect Richardson to deliver some excellent numbers in 2013 as a Top 10-12 overall pick in your drafts.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email