- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
10. Bills – C.J Spiller, Buf (12) has a huge chance to be a full time No.1 Fantasy RB this year with the potential of 2,000-plus total yards and double digits in touchdowns. Owners should expect Spiller to be a Top 10 pick in all league formats, even a Top-5. Teammate Fred Jackson is still expected to see some work but owners should expect to see a ton of Spiller as he will be given the work-load. Spiller led the Bills in 2012 with 207 carries for 1,244 rush yards (6.0 yards per carry) added another 43 receptions for 459 receiving yards with 8 total touchdowns (6 rushing, 2 receiving) and that was just in 9 starts in 2012. Spiller is a legitimate weapon for the Bills offense and other then WR Stevie Johnson the Bills are limited in point producers. We can expect to see Spiller get the ball early and often.
With a 6.0 Yard per carry average in 2012, had Spiller of received another 100ish carries his rushing yard numbers would of been projected at over 1,800 and he would of been pushing the 2,250 plus total yard mark. He has the ability to be a weekly producer in both the rushing and receiving game and has the potential for a 2,000-plus total yard, double digit touchdown running back. Owners should consider Spiller a Top-10 pick in all league formats in 2013.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email