- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
9. Falcons – Steven Jackson, ATL (6) has been and will continue to be the work-horse we all have grown to love. He has been one of the most consistent producer over the past 10 seasons. Jackson has amazed owners with very consistent and productive stat lines across the board in all categories. He has produced 8 straight 1,000-plus yard rushing seasons, 6 seasons with at least 40-plus receptions and has recorded 7 seasons with at least 250-plus carries. Jackson started off slow in 2012, he recorded just 1 game with at least 70-plus yards rushing over the first 8 weeks. After the Rams week 9 Bye, Jackson turned on the production! Over the final 8 games of the season, Jackson produced 6 games with at least 70-plus yards rushing AND/OR a touchdown and recorded 4 games with at least 2-plus receptions. With the expectations of being the Falcons new work-horse, we look back at the Falcons old work-horse Michael Turner numbers, Turner was able to produce 300-plus carries and 1,300-plus rushing yards in 3 of his last 5 seasons along with posting double digits in rushing touchdowns in each of last 5 seasons (61 total) with the Falcons.
Falcons HC Mike Smith has already said how much he plans to utilize Jackson’s ability to catch the ball out of the back field. He closed 2012 with double digits in standard Fantasy points in 6 of his final 8 games and had at least 8 standard points in each outing and owners hope that production will carry over into 2013. For the season, Jackson recorded 257 carries for 1,042 yards and 4 touchdowns and 38 receptions for 321 yards. Jackson is a low-end No.1 Fantasy RB with tons of potential and upside with his new Super Bowl-contending team worth drafting in Round 2 of all league formats.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email