Linebacker Darius Fleming was waived by the San Francisco 49ers due to a re-torn ACL ligament in his knee. Originally tearing it last season in rookie minicamp, Monday was a flashback of sorts for the young LB.
Back-to-back injuries such as this is tough to come back from, especially considering that the former Notre Dame star does not have any track record in a positive manner in the NFL.
To take his place, the 49ers will be signing Travis Johnson as a camp body.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email