- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
15. Cowboys – DeMarco Murray, DAL (11) COULD be an elite Fantasy option when healthy, but health has been a big issue for him through 2 seasons. He’s already missed 9 games in his career because of multiple ailments and injuries, and Fantasy owners are just plain out frustrated. It doesn’t help, that in May he battled a a hamstring injury that kept him out of off-season workouts, but he should be ready to go for the start of the year. In 2012, Murray appeared in just 10 games. He was able to record at least 7 standard Fantasy points in every game as well as producing double-digit points in 5 of those games, so he’s capable of being a consistent weekly producer but he needs to stay on the field! Murray is excited about the chance of running in a single-back sets this season. The Cowboys don’t have a fullback on the roster and will use more two-tight end sets, meaning Murray should see some looks that have the defense spread out. Franchise QB Tony Romo just received a large signing bonus and should take some of the heat off Murray as defenses have to respect the passing attack allowing a few more holes to open up for Murray. The Cowboys have also been working in the pistol formation this training camp which could lead to an interesting bit of production.
Based on his abilities and talent, Murray should be a 1st Round pick but because of his healthy concerns he will fall to Round 2 and even into Round 3 in some league formats. IF/IF he can remain healthy for a full 16 game season he has the potential to produce Top 10 numbers for sure. Hope that Murray can at least play and give you a chance in 13 games, not asking for a full 16 game season with his last 2 years being some what injury prone but dont allow that to stop you from drafting Murray as a No.2 Fantasy RB mid-Round 2 and into Round 3.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email