Check Out Our Unique Fantasy Baseball Value Based Rankings (VBR)
- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
13. 49ers – Frank Gore, SF (9) despite the 49ers adding LaMichael James and Brandon Jacobs last year, Gore still dominated the ball with 258 carries for 1,214 yards for 4.7 yards per carry and 8 touchdowns while adding 28 receptions for 234 yards and a touchdown. He was able to produce double digits in standard Fantasy points in 11 of 16 games, including 5 of the final 6 games to close the regular season. He recorded 16-plus carries in 10 of 16 games including 4 games of 20-plus carries and added 8 games with at least 2 or more receptions while rushing for 60-plus yards in 11 of 16 games in 2012. The emergence of QB Colin Kaepernick could likely prolong Gore’s ability to produce points as they continue to run the pistol formation which could and will likely limit Gore’s carries to the 250-265 range. Gore has been a steady work-horse with the ability to produce yards no matter the situation. He has rushed for 70-plus yards in 17 of the 49ers last 32 games and managed to score 6 touchdowns in the 15 games he failed to reach 70-yards. Your going to see weekly points from Gore.
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is still going to ride his work-horse in Gore and though Gore is headed for a decline at some point in the future, turning 30 this season and recording more than 2,200 total career touches, you still have to go into the season with him as a solid No.2 Fantasy RB worth drafting as early as Round 3.
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - Standard
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email