- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
12. Eagles - LeSean McCoy, PHI (12) might be under-appreciated by Fantasy owners this season after a down season in 2012. After missing 4 games with a concussion and dropping from 20 total touchdowns in 2011 to just 5 in 2012. Also, failing to reach 1,500 total yards (he had 1,200) for the first time since 2009 some owners may hesitate to snag McCoy. But despite his struggles, McCoy was still able to produce double digits in standard Fantasy points in 10 of his 12 outings. In his 1st 10 healthy games, McCoy recorded 4 games with at least 18-plus carries as well as 8 games with at least 3 receptions. He still remains the starter (don’t worry about Bryce Brown taking his job), and new coach Chip Kelly plans to lean on him HEAVY. Over the past 3 years, Chip Kelly’s offense has led the NCAA in rushing attempts while posting at least 10 wins and no more then 3 loses in a season. No matter who wins out the starting QB job whether its Michael Vick or Nick Foles, the Eagles offense is primed and set to run through their work-horse in McCoy.
McCoy will continue to do the heavy lifting for this offense, and Kelly is fond of running the ball from his days at Oregon. Brown is worth a late-round selection as a handcuff, but figure McCoy to be around 1,500-plus total yards again with the chance for double digits in touchdowns and another 40-50 receptions as he returns to his elite form as a Top-10 Fantasy producer that is getting draft just outside the Top 10 overall.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email