- Top 15 Fantasy Running Back Monographs!
Monograph – A highly detailed and thoroughly documented study or paper written about a limited area of a subject or field of inquiry.
11. Patriots – Stevan Ridley, NE (10) was able to produce 10 games with at least 17 or more carries which led to 10 games with 70-plus yards rushing while adding 10 touchdowns to his breakout season in 2012. As for a low-end No.1/high-end No.2 Fantasy RB Ridley is a VERY SOLID choice as a Top-15 Overall pick in Round 2 with a bit more value in standard league formats. Ridley dominated carries for New England with 290 for 1,263 yards 4.4 YPC and 12 touchdowns during the regular season. Compare that to Danny Woodhead (76 carries) who is now out in San Diego and Shane Vereen (62) who has a ton of SLEEPER potential, and you’ll see how much coach Bill Belichick relied on and will continue to rely on Ridley. Subtract Woodhead’s 76 carry work-load and that equals out to about 5 extra carries per week Ridley COULD end up seeing. It may not sound like a lot but consider of Ridley’s 12 touchdowns, he recorded 4 touchdowns in 4th quarter alone last year compared to 3 touchdowns in 1st and 2nd quarters and just 2 TDs in 3rd quarters. The Patriots still have Brandon Bolden and newly acquired RBs LaGarrett Blount and Leon Washington as they will likely plan to use ALL their running backs with their receiving corp so depleted and Ridley recording just 7 receptions last season.
Owners should expect to see Ridley off the draft board in Round 2 of standard league formats with the potential of falling to Round 3 in PPR leagues. Expect to see Ridley produce another 280-plus carry season with the potential of seeing another 1,200-plus rushing yards and with a nose for the endzone, Ridley will likely push double digit touchdown numbers again in 2013.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email