San Diego Chargers wide receiver Danario Alexander has torn his right ACL and is officially out for the season.
Tunnel Vision: This is horrible news for Chargers fans as Alexander, who has missed 20 games his first three seasons in the NFL and already has had five surgeries in his left knee, will now miss the full 2013 season.
Making matters worse, San Diego is not popping out of the seams with talented wideouts, with veteran’s Vincent Brown and Malcom Floyd leads the attack. Keenan Allen and Eddie Royal, who are also looking to grab some promising playing time in 2013 all have their downfalls.
Look for the 24-year old to rehabilitate hard in the hopes of making an NFL roster in 2014. At the moment he has a total of 83 receptions in 28 games for a total of 1,395 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email