The Chicago Bears had to place CB Kelvin Hayden on the injured reserve, ending his season, due to him tearing his left hamstring.
Tunnel Vision: Chicago’s coach Marc Trestman said that, “He’s got a severe hamstring.” And considering that this he will be a free agent next March, it is quite possible that he has played his last game for the Bears.
The nickelback is expected to have a six-to-eight- month revoery from the surgery that he will have to undergo and considering that he is 30-years-old, that time frame could be more on the hopeful side.
The Bears had lost defensive end Turk McBride a few weeks back because of a torn Achilles tendon and with the retirement of Brian Urlacher along with the aging of the defensive core, they may look a tad more human than they have in recent years.
Look for Isaiah Frey to get the first crack and replacing Hayden in the Chicago lineup. The Bears defense on the fantasy football front continues to slip. And being in the same division with the Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions, along with an improving Minnesota Vikings offense doesn’t help.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email