TE Michael Palmer, formerly of the Seattle Seahawks, has been claimed by the Pittsburgh Steelers and will most likely provide another body in training camp.
Tunnel Vision: The former Clemson alumni has been bouncing around all off-season but may have finally found a home as the Steelers are hurting big time at the tight end position. Both David Johnson and Heath Miller are sidelined with knee injuries and their other option, Matt Spaeth is also nursing a foot injury.
Palmer is a solid blocking tight end who could break camp, but isn’t guaranteed anything. The only thing going for him is the onslaught of injuries to the Steelers. Even if he makes the 53-man roster, Palmer will not have any fantasy football value.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email