The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have opted to waive DB Myron Lewis after failing miserably to make a positive impression on the organization after having been drafted in the third round in 2010, 67th overall. In corresponding moves, they also waived LB Marvin Booker and signed CB Mason Robinson.
Tunnel Vision: This does not come as a big shocker as he wasn’t even adequate for the Bucs on special teams. The former Vanderbilt star finishes his tenure in Tampa Bay with 19 total tackles in 28 games, 3 passes defensed and 0 interceptions. None of the above mentioned moves will have an affect, either positively or negatively on the Buccaneers defense.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email