Indianapolis Colts running back, Delone Carter, has been traded to the Baltimore Ravens for wide receiver David Reed. Jim Caldwell continues to stockpile Colts players also nabbing Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark within the past week. I’ve never thought much of Carter and in fact thought Donald Brown was the better back. We’ll see if the Colts keep Brown on after cuts but his outlook is a little brighter now with Carter gone.
Reed hasn’t done much in terms of catching the ball in games but is an excellent kick returner averaging 29.5 yards over 39 returns. He tore his ACL in 2011 and if healthy might battle T.Y. Hilton for returning duties. Hilton will be needed full-time on offense. The Ravens acquired Jacoby Jones in 2012 to return kicks and he has flourished in that role for Baltimore.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email