The Pittsburgh Steelers have acquired via trade, the services of RB Felix Jones in exchange for LB Adrian Robinson. Jones had been playing for the Eagles and appeared to have lost ground to second-year player Chris Polk. He was likely going to be cut so the Eagles made the most of the situation. The Steelers on the other hand just lost their rookie starter LeVeon Bell to a Lisfranc injury. Bell is supposed to miss anywhere from 6-10 weeks, and the Steelers must not have enough confidence in Jonathan Dwyer, Isaac Redman and LaRod Stephens-Howling.
Going forward, don’t be concerned if you just drafted Dwyer. I still think he’s the RB to own in Pittsburgh. Even if Jones makes the final roster, which isn’t close to a sure thing, he will take the spot of Redman, Stephens-Howling or Baron Batch.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email