Former 4th overall pick, Aaron Curry, has been released by the New York Giants. Curry signed with the Giants in early May for the league minimum and was looking for a fresh start. He immediately couldn’t earn much playing time and was seen as a player that probably wouldn’t make the final roster. No one is surprised the Giants cut him, but it’s just a sad thing knowing he got $34 million guaranteed from the Seahawks when he signed as a rookie in 2009.
That’s right, I said thirty-four million dollars.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email